CAREERS IN ARBORICULTURE
6 month contract commencing March 2024
Taking Care Group is looking to fill a diverse role to join the Team based at Holden Hill.
The preferred applicant MUST have experience in the following:
– Administration skills including use of MYOB
Other experience/skills includes:
– Data Entry
– Preparation of quotes
– Hard working
– Safety conscious
– Team player with a heavy focus on customer service
– Ability to liaise with multiple customers on different fronts
Salary and hours to be negotiated based on skills and experience.
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 08 8395 9921
To be recognised as South Australia’s leading reputable and innovative tree service provider, consistently delivering first class customer service and demonstrating sustainable environmental practices.
All staff employed at TCT are valued for their expertise, commitment and personal contribution that they bring to the business. We aim to provide our employees with all the necessary equipment, work, support and training to ensure best performance and customer service.
- Customer Focus: Our customers and clients are at the centre of all we do.
- Integrity: Integrity underpins customer trust in us and is a key reason we will continue to be successful.
- Teamwork: We strive to be the best and work together to achieve success.
- Communication: We are committed to open, honest, two-way communication between staff and customers.
- Discipline: We use a disciplined approach starting with a strategy, encompassing measurement and focusing on simplicity.
- Commitment: We are proud to work for TCT, work hard, and are recognised for positively contributing to achieving the company’s vision.
If you would like to enquire about a career with TCT, please email your CV and references to email@example.com.